Wednesday, October 25, 2023

BOTHERSOME FOOT

My broken foot has been bothering me quite a bit. Today I turned around and I heard a click from inside my foot. Then it started hurting quite a bit. Going to wait and see what happens tomorrow before I call the doctor. I hope I haven't done anything bad.

I'm planning to visit my friend in a couple weeks and I don't want to have a foot that's bothering me. It will keep me from doing anything fun. It will also be bothersome driving.

I got a good report from Lucky's dog walker. She goes with him 3 days a week and walks about 2 miles. He said she just walks and walks and walks. He stops for a break and she continues walking.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Good news about Lucky. I am so glad. I do hope the foot will heal up.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!