Tuesday, October 24, 2023

BLOG ANALYTICS

 Analytics are so funny. I look at the analytics of this blog every now and then. I remember when I was happy to get 10 people reading this blog. Last month I had over 47,000 views. That is mind boggling to me. In total I have had over 300,000 views. Wow! Thank you so much for reading. 

I did something to my broken foot. I was walking and turning at the same time and I actually heard a crack inside my foot. Now it is hurting. I don't know if I can break my foot again but I did something. I had both my boots on but I stopped using the crutches or cane inside. I will see how it is tomorrow. 

I am back to working too many hours. It is 9:30 pm and I am here with a laptop in my lap. I spent so many months training myself to put the laptop away at 5pm so I can enjoy the evening but this is two nights in a row that I am working WAY past 5pm. I have to do something to stop this. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. How to shut off at 5:00 PM, stop paying the electric bill. No kidding, the electricity will limit your evening work. I promise. Of course it will also turn off during the day, but that seems like a different issue?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!