Monday, October 30, 2023

ANOTHER SET OF X-RAYS?

I woke up early today to go to the foot doctor again. She checked my foot and then sent me down for x-rays. This is my fourth set of X-rays in a month. It showed that my right foot is not broken a second time. I must have just twisted it. She says that my left ligament is still wonky.

So the first thing she did was tell me to swap my boots. The big boot is now on my right foot with a break is and the Birkenstock type boot has been retired. I am now wearing the night wrap on my left foot all day long and at night. She said that I can put my left foot with the wrap into a pair of sturdy shoes or sneakers that have hard bottoms. Well it just so happens that my new Inka sneakers have a hard bottom. So when I go outside I can put my left foot in a sneaker. I've also putting my left foot with the wrap in my Oofas. 

It's been just 10 hours and my right foot feels better already. Being protected in the big boot is making such a difference.

So yesterday I went out and my car battery was not able to turn on my car. The battery wasn't dead completely it just wasn't strong enough. Today my neighbor came over with some battery that starts the battery and his trickle battery. After about 20 minutes the car started and I stood outside and let it run for 30 minutes. Luckily a neighbor came by to chat with me while I was standing there. I would have sat down but the boot doesn't really fit in the driver's seat. Now I have to start the car every day this week to charge up the battery.

Until tomorrow.. 

1 comment:

  1. You should ask for another boot. Matching shoes are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!