Tuesday, October 3, 2023

DENTIST

Despite being on crutches, I took a taxi to the dentists office. Today I got my retainer. I still have to wear my Invisilign for two more months while starting to wear my new retainer at night. 

There is some bad news. The night I broke my foot, I was having dinner in my room with my foot propped up. I made myself a cup of tea and promptly spilled some of it on my laptop keyboard. I dried it off and left it upside down to drain. 

Today I turned it on or at least I tried to turn it on. The keys didn't all work and it was a mess. I am sure it can be fixed but that could take awhile since I am not supposed to walk. It is also a couple of years old. For a laptop that gets used all day every day, a couple of years is a lifetime. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!