Friday, June 9, 2023

REBUILD DAY 8

 The builders are moving along. Today they finished painting the trim outside. I know they did other things but I was away most of the day so I didn't pay much attention. My neighbor texted me to tell me the back of the house looks good. That is where they have been working. 

I had my third acupuncture appointment. This time she put the needles on my back and feet. This was also the first time a needle pinched me. It was such a shock because I have not felt any of the other needles at all. She took the needle out. She was surprised because normally the front of a person is more sensitive. 

I started to get ready for tomorrow's MRI by taking out my earrings and getting out my mask and documents. 

I meditated first thing this morning and it went terrible. I really had no idea how noisy my area was in the morning. Garbage trucks, people parking, dogs being walked and construction. It was so distracting! I think meditating later in the day works better for me. It is much quieter in the afternoon or evening. 

Tomorrow morning is coming fast.

 Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!