Sunday, June 18, 2023

CAR SHOW

Today was a busy day. I woke up early (very early for a Sunday) to go to a car show. I used to go to car shows with my brother and his good friend. I love looking at cool old cars. I used to date a guy with a sooped up Camaro and my brother had a Chevelle SS. My brother restored the Chevelle and another car. 

This car show was small compared to the car shows I've been to before. My neighbor had his car there and I found out it is quite a rare car. I took a bunch of photos. If any come out good, I'll post them. 

I planted another round of herb seeds. Between the contractor and the animals, my basil, thyme and dill died. I took this opportunity to replant them.

I showed up for my virtual book club but no one turned the virtual meeting on. Too bad.i actually read the whole book. A Whisper of Bones by Hart. It was a good mystery. 

I spent the book club time making vegan chocolate chip cookies. They came out okay.

In between it all I rode my stationary bike, meditated and walked Lucky. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. i love a car show. Show me the 1972 Chevell SS or El Camino SS, or Yes this is true - one of my dream cars, !973 AMC Gremlin or 1962 Corvair. Zoom Zoom

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!