Friday, May 9, 2014

ONE MORE SHOWER PAN


The shower pan has been installed! Today they installed the new drain and put in the new concrete. Then they put in the shower pan. Now we wait for inspection. Then we tile. Yay!  The inspection is taking a few days longer than anticipated but after my experience, I want an inspection. I also want to find out how to pull the previous inspection reports.  Since there was no shower pan when the contractor dug up my shower I am curious how my shower passed inspection. 

This living upstairs is getting old. I know we did it for two years during the renovation, but I am not anxious to relive that experience.  For one thing we have two dogs now. Second with me not working so much (Brenda works from home) we are spending WAY too much time together in a confined space and one bathroom.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!