Friday, May 16, 2014

INSURANCE CANCELLED AGAIN

Today I got four envelopes from The-Insurance-Company-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named in Brenda's name. One said her insurance was cancelled AGAIN.  The other three were bills dating back to March with a due date of May 12th.

I immediately got on the phone with The-Insurance-Company-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named. I was shocked that I got through very quickly. The woman immediately saw the problem: the auto payment was not working. She said that the system was having problems with folks auto payments.  (So instead of putting an effort into fixing the problem, they put the effort into sending Brenda four pieces of mail with a scary cancellation letter!) 

I paid the back payment and reset the auto payment (again) and crossed my fingers it will work this time.  It is only the third time I have given my information to set up the auto payment since December.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!