Tuesday, May 2, 2023

RAINING AND COLD AGAIN

 Well, it is raining again. And it is cold, like really cold. It is 5pm and it is 48 degrees outside in May. What is going on?? I hope it doesn't kill my seedlings. I can now see them from the window. They are getting big enough to see from a distance. 

My tarp is holding so I don't think any rain is getting in. 

There is no word from the doctor's office so I don't have another appointment for my MRI. I checked and there is no pre-authorization with the insurance company. I think this is going to take a while. 

I have my COVID vaccine scheduled on Thursday evening. I am ready for that. I have my weekend cleared except for the Coronation and the Kentucky Derby. But that just means a day in bed or on the couch. Good for a weekend after taking the vaccine. 

I am going to curl up with my "fireplace" and keep warm. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!