Sunday, May 21, 2023

BOOK CLUB ATTENDANCE EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T READ THE BOOK

 I finished reading the MCI book and one of the items it said was to make sure you did a few things each week. One was physical activity, then cognitive activity and lastly social activity. It suggested keeping a log to make sure you are doing enough each week. I started mine yesterday. The only goal I may have an issue getting to will be social activity but I am going to try. 

I did not read the book for book club this week. I found it hard to read and sort of boring. Plus I wanted to read the book on MCI. I emailed the book club organizer and told her I did not read the book and said that maybe I should not attend. She said I should attend even if I did not read the book. I attended and it turned out it was only the organizer and myself. We talked a little bit about the book and then we talked about other books. She also told me I can get my books from the library and put them on my Kindle. I tried it after the meeting but I have to have a newer Kindle. Next months' book seems a lot better. 

Yesterday I watched the Preakness and the horse I wanted to win, won. National Treasure. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!