Wednesday, May 17, 2023

EXCITED TABLE DELIVERY FRIDAY

 My backyard table and chairs are going to be delivered on Friday. I could have had them delivered tomorrow but I have physical therapy and I wouldn't be back in time. I am really excited! 

I did not hear anything from the home insurance company. Still waiting...

I did get an email from the guy who runs the stress relaxation mind body course. The way it works is I have an orientation first. After the orientation I have an interview with the guy running it. Then the course begins and goes for eight weeks. I have to read a book that seems super long. I downloaded it last night. I will start reading it once I finish the book I am currently reading. 

I am currently reading a book about Mild Cognitive Impairment. I thought I should get to know all about it just in case I have it. It is giving me good information.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I just finished a great book about James Garfield. Next, I am reading a devotional for LBGTQ+ people who may feel unwelcome at church. I am excited about being exposed to a view I do not know much about. It is my current theme, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!