Monday, May 8, 2023

HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY!

 It is my blogaversary today! 12 years of writing this blog. I can not believe it. Some days it doesn't seem that long and other days, well, it seems like I have been writing this blog forever. 

I try to make this blog interesting and fun. I am here to entertain. 

I was happy that I could send in to my insurance company some claims today for COVID tests that I bought. I will be happy to get that check in the mail. I take a number of tests a month if I have been unmasked during a medical test or around a bunch of people without masks indoors.  Not that I am in those situations very often. I like to test just to make sure.

Random things:

Why do people put Ranch Dressing on pizza? I just don't get it.  I don't think I ever will. 

Steve Harvey with a judge show? When did Steve Harvey become a judge? I read that he has no legal experience whatsoever. I thought he was a game show host? 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!