Thursday, May 11, 2023

RA SUPPORT GROUP MEETING

 Today was my PT appointment for my shoulders. I went in feeling pretty good and left with a sore right shoulder. I thought PT was supposed to make you feel better?! 

Tonight was my RA support group meeting. I arranged for a speaker to talk about stress and how it effects autoimmune diseases. She spoke about what you can do to decrease stress - build a community, learn coping skills, etc. It was all information I have heard before since I know her but the rest of the group seemed really involved. I shared what I learned two days ago about the Tiger Project. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great connect group meeting. We finished our WTCA tonight, We did well, i hope your area does as well.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!