Thursday, May 25, 2023

GOOD NEWS FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY

 I finally heard from the insurance company about my home. The woman called and said that the company feels terrible that I was treated so poorly the first time the inspector came out and they are covering some of the damage. We are in negotiations to cover the rest. It felt good to hear an apology about the way I was treated. 

The builder called and he is ready to start work on Monday or Tuesday. I can't wait. I told him to do what he needed to do. I want it done before my parents visit. 

I had another physical therapy session this morning. I have been in a lot of pain in my neck and shoulder. Seems that by trying to fix my shoulder, my neck got tweaked. Now we have to stop the pain in my neck before we can work on the shoulder. Ugh!

Thought you might like to see Lucky in her new bed. I started noticing that her old bed was smelly so I bought a couple of new beds and she seems to really like them. They are soft and kind of furry. 


Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I like the new bed. Lucky is one .. well Lucky dog.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!