Monday, September 24, 2018

STUDY DAY TWO

Today is study day two for my recertification of my Adult and Pediatric CPR and First Aid training. When you get recertified you can do hours of at home study and two hours of in-class testing.
There are 33 sections and today finished 15. I have 3 sections left.

I took my car to the adjusters today. By looking at the car you would not think there was much wrong. The bumper only has a few tiny scratches and knicks.  I made sure the adjuster checked the whole car out.  It turns out there is a lot of damage. The bumper is messed up. The shocks in the bumper are ruined. The foam in my bumper is no longer foamy. And that is what he can see without taking the car apart. Once he takes it apart there maybe more damage.

All I have to say is I TOLD YOU HE HIT ME HARD! The emergency responders kept looking at the car and saying you couldn't be that hurt there isn't any damage.  Just possibly thousands of dollars of damage.  In fact possibly more than the car is worth between the two accidents.

Anyway I am not supposed to drive it because if I was to be hit again there is no protection in the rear end.  I have an appointment on Oct 8 to get it fixed.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!