Sunday, September 23, 2018

STUDY DAY ONE

Today is study day one for my recertification of my Adult and Pediatric CPR and First Aid training. When you get recertified you can do hours of at home study and two hours of in-class testing.

There are 33 sections and today finished 15.
I have 18 sections left. The whole at home portion takes about 2 hours. I could not do it all at once. It is mind numbing listening to the computer voice repeating the same info over and over again.

Poor Happi has diarrhea. Real bad. I found a chart of poop and she has the worst poop on the chart. Unfortunately I don't have anything to feed her in the house.  

Tomorrow I can go to the store when I take my car. I will call the vet too.   It is so hard on her going up and down the stairs do many times when she doesn't feel well.

I am still feeling where the seat belt was across my chest. Advil seems to help.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!