Wednesday, September 5, 2018

DAY TWO OF THE HANDYMAN

The handyman came again today and started right in on working.  He is so great.  He is my house-husband.  I have a car-husband and now a house-husband.  They go and fix those things I don't want to do.  I have these lights in my garage that remind me of the lights we had in my school in grade school.  You would always see the janitor going around with the long bulbs changing the lights.  There were four of the light bulbs in each light and when they were going they would flicker.  Or the ballast was dying.  I have those in the garage.  One of them has been flickering for months.  I hate changing them because it really takes an easy hand or you put the bulb in and doesn't work.  The handyman came and made the light work.  I walked in today and was shocked how light that corner is now.  You could do surgery there now.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!