Wednesday, September 19, 2018

DAY ONE POST ACCIDENT

Ugh. They warned me I would feel worse. I do but not they way I pictured. I don't feel super sore. My brain feels scrambled. I have a headache. I am super tired and can't stay awake. I stayed in bed almost all day.

I got a letter a number of weeks ago inviting me to an event. The first line of the letter says "We would like to invite you to an event on September 26." There was an attached flyer.

Now I have been to this event and events similar many times so I barely glanced at the flyer because they just change the date on them and use the see flyer over and over. I know the location (it is always in the same location) and I know what to bring (A-M brings 12 plastic or can drinks of water or juice) and I know vaguely the times.  I marked the date on my calendar.

Tonight after 5 pm I get an email stating REMINDER: The event is tomorrow.

WHAT?!? I send back an email stating my letter said the 26th. They write back stating the flyer said the 20th. Oops they made a mistake. Two people got a letter with the 26th date and I was one of them.

I have a car that was just in a car accident and after 5pm at night I was not going to get a rental car for first thing in the morning. I had made plans with clients that I would have had to cancel last minute. I was not going to be able to go.  How frustrating!  I was mad.

This is not my week.

Until tomorrow. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!