Friday, November 10, 2017

YES, THAT WAS A MOUNTAIN LION



Okay, you may think I am crazy but a mountain lion was captured less than a mile from my home on Thursday night.  I know what I heard.  That growl was fierce.  I think he was after my neighbor’s chickens.  Yes, you heard right coyotes, mountain lions, chickens.  A regular zoo.  Thank goodness Happi is okay.  

I woke up early here in Sedona to go to the continental breakfast.  I didn’t eat it but I used their facility.  I brought my food.  At 8 am the retreat guide came to pick me up.  My first two sessions were explaining the vortex experience and teaching me about my chakras up in the red rocks.  It was a short hike up Cathedral rock. The guide asked me why I was there and what I wanted to accomplish.  He talked about my soul and spirituality.  Then we began to open up my chakras.  At first I was unable but then I figured it out and voila!  

Joy getting her Chakras read
I had a break and I went to Uptown and did a little shopping and ate a burger and then to the room to take a short nap.  I was still pretty tired.  After my nap, I had my next session which was another short hike up the red rocks where I had reiki.  I had originally cancelled this session but then called back and rescheduled it.  Reiki is where a reiki master or healer, puts their hands on you and transfers their energy.  It was interesting and I am glad I did it.  


Joy getting Reiki
  When I got back from Reiki I took a bath in the hotel bathtub and put on my pajamas and fell asleep after watching some TV.  The time is all messed up in Arizona.  Each county is on a different time zone and CBS and NBC start night time TV at 7pm but ABC and other channels start at 8pm so it is impossible to figure out what to watch on the TV.  

Until tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!