Wednesday, November 29, 2017

HAPPI HAD A TOOTH REMOVED

Today Happi had to go to the dentist.  She has had a hard time for a few weeks with a toothache.  I have been giving her pain killers.  She was a little anxious I was told when I picked her up.

Her tooth was so rotted that the dentist said he didn't have to dig it out, it just popped out.  Poor baby! That means it has been painful for a long time.  But it is out now and the rest of her teeth are very good.  Sparkly clean.

The dentist said she had a really hard time coming out of the anesthesia.  She was really groggy when I picked her up.  Different then Lucky is when I pick her up.  Happi was crying.  She cried all night long.  For hours.

I will see how she is tomorrow.

While Happi was at the dentist, I went to get my pulmonology test.  I thought I would be breathing into something but it was very different.  I was in a CT scanner and I had to hold my breath while scans were taken.  It went pretty quick.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!