Tuesday, November 7, 2017

ROOFER CAME TO HELP

I called the roofer first thing in the morning and he came right over.  Last night I looked up and saw that my living room ceiling had some bubbling.  It was dried bubbling but I had never seen it before.  It rained about 1-1/2 weeks ago.  Is my roof leaking?  I thought my roofer said my roof would last for many years.

The roofer got up on the roof and checked it out.  He said the roof looked good.  It is going to last for many more years.  The problem is my stucco cracked along the top of my house and the water is probably leaking in there.  The roofer came down and got his caulking and went back up and caulked the cracks.  He said I was such a good customer that he did it for me (I think he felt bad for me!) and would not take any money.  He knows I will call him in a few years to get my roof done again.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!