Wednesday, November 8, 2017

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS

I was doing laundry and the washer was acting up.  The clothes were coming out more wet than they should have after a full cycle.  The washer was making noise like it was off kilter. I checked it with a level and it is level.  I am worried it is something worse.  The book says it could be that the drum is out of whack.  It gives directions on how to fix it.  Maybe a neighbor will help me try to fix it.

If not I have two choices: get a technician to come fix it or chuck it and get a whole new washer.

I kinda feel like everything is starting to fall apart.  I guess it is that time.  Kind of like when you buy a car and have it for a number of years.  At a certain point things start to happen.  The breaks go, the clutch goes, the shocks need replacing.  My home is at this point.  Cracks in the stucco, it needs to be painted, the washer is dying, I need a plumber to fix the downstairs. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!