Saturday, November 4, 2017

HAIRCUT FINALLY

After three months, I finally got my haircut.  There are a few reasons I haven't gotten a haircut. 1) I was saving money, and 2) I missed the "zone" to get my haircut.  The zone is when you have a certain time frame to get your haircut that leaves you enough time to get your haircut again before an event. 

Example: a week before your event you want your haircut so you would get your haircut approximately 6 weeks before that. If you miss that window, it starts to not make sense to get your haircut as each week goes by since you will have to get a haircut at 3 weeks and at 1 week before your event.  I would rather just wait.

The hair stylist told me he cut off about three inches of hair.  More hair was on the floor than on my head!

I felt so much lighter.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!