Sunday, November 5, 2017

EMILY SALIERS CONCERT

I visited with some friends this afternoon.  It was nice to catch up.

In the evening I went with H to see Emily Saliers (one half of the Indigo Girls) perform.  Her opening act  was Lucy Wainright Roche, the daughter of one of The Roche's.  I have seen Lucy perform before and I thought she was much better this time.  Maybe it was because I had seats this time and I was now familiar with her music.

Emily Saliers was good.  Her solo music is interesting.  Some of it I liked a lot and some of it was a bit out there.  Overall it was a good night.  For the second half I had a person sitting next to me who was texting and facebooking throughout.  I find that so annoying and distracting.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!