Sunday, May 31, 2020

DAY 79 MORE PROTESTS

Day 79 since I left the house.
After a sleepless night last night I think I will be having another sleepless night tonight.  Last night there was a peaceful protest that I sadly was not able to participate in and then most of the protesters left and a some folks from outside the City came and began looting and setting fires.  I watched it all via a Youtube livestream.  I was sad, mad and scared all at different times.   

Today there was a peaceful protest that ended at the curfew.  Now I am reading that there is a bit of looting going on.  My neighborhood so far has been skipped but it is not over.   

I had a good day video chatting with my niece and nephew and some friends.  I am watching a new show on Netflix Sweet Magnolia.  It is cute and like a network TV show you can watch all at once.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!