Tuesday, May 26, 2020

DAY 74 NEW CALENDAR ARRIVED

Day 74 since I left the house.

Last night I got my work done and then realized that one of my deadlines was not until Wednesday.  Oh, well, I got it done early. 

Today was Lucky's veterinary appointment.  The dog walker showed up on time and took her to the appointment.  The drop off is no contact and they come out to the car.  Then the vet calls me to find out what is wrong.  The vet ran some tests (blood and urine) and called me back.  He said she looked good.  He saw that she was licking and said she may have an allergy and may have an urinary infection.  We have to wait until tomorrow for the test results.  Meanwhile he gave her a shot of something that should calm down the itching and the urinary infection if she has one. The vet accidentally made the dog walker pay but I called and reversed the charge and put it on my charge card.  She was home in a few hours and fell right asleep. 

I did my presentation and it was okay.  That is the best I can say. 

I got a new calendar that I ordered and that is exciting.  Since C-19 I have been using a new system for organizing my life.  Since I mostly sit in the living room, I have a weekly calendar sitting on my fireplace.  It has a post-it system where you post post-its of different colors for different reasons.  Blue is for work, purple for fun things, etc.  It is a very visual calendar and is helpful for scheduling when I am on the phone.  I can quickly see my schedule.  I even schedule my deliveries and things I have to do like sending a card. 


I barbecued again tonight.  This time I put barbecue sauce on a vegan burger and it tasted good.  Next time I would put less since it took forever to clean the grill.  It was a good dinner of barbecue burger, potatoes from last night and salad.  Yum.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!