Saturday, May 30, 2020

DAY 78 FIRST DAY OF PROTESTS

Day 78 since I left the house.

Today was the first day of protests in my area.  They have been marching for hours.  I am writing this when they are still marching and I hope it doesn't dissolve into the looting and fires like it has in other cities.   We are known for our peaceful protests and our police force is known for it's calm and restraint.  In non-Covid-19 times there are protests every weekend.

Today I finally hung my Raggedy Ann and Andy figures that I got from a family friend.  I had to figure out how to hang one of them.  I think they look great.  They are on the wall entering my kitchen.

I finished watching a Netflix series After Life.  It is a dark comedy with Ricky Gervais.  I liked it but I like dark British humor.

Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!