Sunday, May 17, 2020

DAY 65 SUNNY GOT A MANICURE

Day 65 since I left the house.

I went outside today and planted my herb garden.  I planted basil, chamomile, parsley and oregano.  Not completely my choice but they are interesting.  My gardener picked them up for me.  I think she got what was available.  I already have thyme and mint that survived from the previous two years.

 My friend and his son came by and took Sunny (my cockatiel) to the pet store to get his wings, nails and beak clipped.  Poor Sunny was having a hard time eating and preening because his beak was so long.  His nails were so long he was having a hard time on his perch.  Poor Sunny!  But he is all clipped now and much happier.  My friends are the best.  They also got my three bags of bird food.

I zoomed with my friends for a few minutes between picking up Sunny and deliveries and such.  It was a busy day.  Someone joked that birds can get a manicure but humans can't right now! 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!