Monday, October 28, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #58

Blog Challenge Day #58

What was your favorite toy growing up?

My favorite toy growing up was the dollhouse my mother made for me.  My mom could not afford to buy me one of those fancy dollhouses that I saw in the dollhouse magazines.  So my mom got some wine crates and made me my own dollhouse.  She partitioned off rooms and wallpapered the walls.  She put flooring down and lighting.  There were windows and doors cut out.  Curtains were made as well as furniture.  She even made some food like little cakes and fruit.  Dollhouse furniture is expensive so she only bought the pieces we could not make ourselves.  For my birthdays and Christmas I got furniture and items that I needed to complete the house.

That was my favorite toy growing up.

***********************************************************************

Lucky is doing better already.  She likes the medicine and is feeling better already.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!