Sunday, October 27, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #57

Blog Challenge Day #57

What are your favorite pizza toppings?


I have a vegan pizza obviously with vegan cheese.  From a pizza parlor I mostly get mushrooms and cheese with red sauce.  When I make my own pizza I have vegan cheese and red sauce and mushrooms, spinach and black olives.  That is my favorite.  I love making my own pizza.  I can buy the pizza dough at the supermarket and then I just have to add my toppings.  It turns out very good.

*********************************************************************************
I had to take Lucky to the doctor this week.  She has been acting really aggressive around her food bowl and not eating.  I thought it was her teeth but they checked her out and her teeth are fine.  Turns out her poor little tummy and intestines were full of poop and gas.  They gave me one medicine but she would not take it so we went back and they gave me another medicine and she loves it.  I am hoping she will feel better soon.  She is so angry that I am fixing her and she is so hungry. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!