Wednesday, October 9, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #39

Blog Challenge Day #39

What Is Your Favorite Way To Spend A Day Off?

Okay, I am going to sound lazy.  My favorite way to spend a day off is to sleep late. You see, my dogs get up in the middle of the night to go outside. Well, Happi mostly. So I usually only get about 3-4 hours of sleep at a time. So sleeping late is a luxury.

Then after feeding my managerie of animals their breakfast, I will sit down with a cup of tea and my breakfast and leisurely have breakfast.

Then I might watch a TV show that I had recorded. Then take a long bath.

Then it will be about lunchtime. I will make a nice lunch and eat it in the backyard with a book if the weather is good.

Then maybe take the dog for a walk or take a nap or both.

Then it is time to feed the dogs again. Then time to feed me. I would order take out food and eat while I watch a movie.

A relaxing day.

Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!