Tuesday, October 22, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #52

Blog Challenge Day #52

What is your favorite TV Show.


I have a lot of TV shows I like but the best TV series I like would have to be the Law & Order shows. I have probably seen all of them and many of them more than once. I liked Law & Order. Then I liked Law & Order SVU. I never really liked Law & Order Criminal Intent.  I never watchedTrial by Jury, True Crimes or Hate Crimes.  I think I watched Law & Order LA for a bit but it wasn’t on for long.  

You just know when L&O is coming on because you hear the “dun dun”. Once you hear that, you don’t even need to look at the TV to know what is coming on. Just like 60 Minutes with the ticking of the clock.

That is my favorite series. 

*****************************************************************************

I got home at 4:45 pm and there was no Lucky in the house. 5:00 pm no Lucky. It is now feeding time. Where is Lucky? 5:30 I text the dog walker. He is injured. He dislocated his knee. He is at home with all the dogs from his run. He thinks his knee will pop back in in a short time. At 7:30 pm I text I better come get Lucky she needs her meds. I drive over and get her and she is fine. The dog walker looks terrible. 

Lucky looking concerned for the dog walker.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!