Wednesday, October 2, 2019

BLOG CHALENGE DAY #32

Blog Challenge Day #32

Who is your favorite fictional character, and how do you think you are alike?

Charlie Bucket from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  Charlie loved chocolate.  He was a very responsible young man.  He had never won anything in his short life.  He knew if he won he would take care of his family. In the Chocolate Factory he was careful to follow all the rules and Willy Wonka gifted him the Factory because of it.  Charlie moved his family into the Chocolate Factory. 


I feel I am a very responsible person.  I LOVE chocolate (ask anyone).  I take very good care of my immediate family (Happi, Lucky and Sunny) and my foster son.  I an a rule follower. 

So Charlie and I are a lot alike.  I just wish I was gifted the Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory.  That is my secret dream.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!