Sunday, October 20, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #50

Blog Challenge Day #50

Why Did You Start Blogging?


I started blogging because I was giving my family and friends updates about my RA and my friend said why don’t you start a blog instead.  She also said I was funny. I think I have moments of humor.  I started my blog about havingRA but expanded it to my life living with RA.  So I talk about my animals (probably too much) and the foster care process because they all effect my RA. 

*****************************************************************************

I made a big mistake. I picked up my months worth of Orencia today and was in a huge rush to get home and feed the dogs. Then I got a phone call. Then I ate my dinner and watched some TV. Then I screamed. I forgot to put my Orencia in the refrigerator. I ran over and put it in the fridge. Did I ruin a months worth of Orencia???  I will have to call and find out. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!