Saturday, October 26, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #56

Blog Challenge Day #56

If you could have any pet, what type of animal would it be?


I have always wanted a tortoise.  I was in a park years ago and I saw a person with a tortoise.  It was a rescued tortoise.  The tortoise was walking around with all the dogs.  I thought what a great pet.  The only downside is they can live 100 years.  I am not sure I want a pet that outlives me.  I think I would want almost any pet but I am not so keen on the snake/lizard family.  Also rabbits are cute and cuddly but they mate like, uh, rabbits and they are really messy.  So I am not a huge fan of rabbits.

I used to want a pig but then I found out that those mini pigs are not so mini after all.  If they were really mini I would like one.  Pigs are cute but not a 300 pound pig in a city.  That sounds like a movie I once saw Pig in a City.

I think people should only have domesticated animals as household pets.  No exotic animals such as monkeys or tigers.  They should be in the wild.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!