Wednesday, October 23, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #53

Blog Challenge Day #53

Make A Recipe Post


Today I made Moroccan Lentil Chard Soup. It is so yummy. It is just a bit spicy but not too much. It has a tomato base so it has a vegetable flavor. I love a chard soup but I rip the chard leaves small because to me there is nothing worse than trying to get a big piece of chard leaf in your mouth while eating soup.  I made this soup before and it is always a winner. The best part is how easy it is to make. It only takes one pot and very few kitchen utensils. 

*****************************************************************************

I checked in on the dog walker and he is still laid up. He will most likely not be able to walk the dogs tomorrow. I have set Plan B into action just in case.

I had the pest guy here again. The chickens next door are attracting unwanted visitors in my wall. Good news though he thinks it maybe a mouse this time and not a rat. Never thought I would be happy for a mouse.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!