Friday, October 18, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #48

Blog Challenge Day #48

How Do You Stay Productive?

Oh, stay productive. Usually I don't have a problem when I am working. I love working. I am very productive when I get into a project. I forget to eat, feed the dogs, go to doctors appointments, and do other tasks I am supposed to.

When I am supposed to do personal tasks or tasks I don't want to do, I am less than productive.  I have to use tricks to get me to do them.  I will promise myself I can do something or get something once I finish the task.  I also listen to music or a Disney movie.

****************************************
I took Lucky to the vet today. She has been not eating everyday and has been super aggressive around feeding time. I have gone back to chaining her up when I feed her so she can't try to attack me

The doctor thinks there is something wrong with her tummy. He took blood and we will find out the results on Monday.  I have to give her liquid medicine twice a day.

Until tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!