Sunday, May 20, 2018

MONOPOLY

My friend's foster son came over and we opened up 400 Monopoly pieces.  Our local supermarket is playing a game called Monopoly.  Each time you shop you get Monopoly pieces.  He was given over 600 pieces by a nice lady at the supermarket.

We sat and opened the pieces and found three that matched my Monopoly board.  I have had that board for over three months and had it almost filled.  I am missing about 25 pieces.

With the three pieces that we found, we have won $15.  He has about 200 pieces left to open and maybe we will win something else.

Along with the chances to win, I also got coupons.  Some of them were for free items and some were for money off.  I went shopping and bought a bunch of stuff.  I got about $40 off.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!