Sunday, May 27, 2018

DAY WITH A TWO YEAR OLD

Today my friend R came to visit with her almost two years old I. I spent the morning watching the Indy 500 and Danica Patrick's final race. It was sad to watch her crash but it seemed everyone was crashing in this heat.

Unfortunately I was having a two year old day. She didn't want to take her nap. She didn't want to eat her food. She didn't want to play. She just wanted to do the things she was told not to do which was making mommy very unhappy.

It was good to see them both. Since they moved to the East Coast I don't get to see them very often.

At the park, we saw a hawk. I took some photos of him and when I turned around, he buzzed me. It was a bit shocking to have a hawk come that close.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!