Thursday, May 3, 2018

ANOTHER EMERGENCY WITH HAPPI

Had to rush Happi to the doctor again.  She got up this morning and she was peeing like crazy again.  Luckily her regular doctor had a cancellation and could see her.  It turns out the antibiotic was the wrong one and they put her on the right one.  They also took a culture and ran some tests.  She does not have a tumor or stones which was good.  The culture will tell if this antibiotic is the right one but it takes five days to find out.  I am starting her on this new antibiotic in the meanwhile.

I also went to see my breast cancer doctor and she gave me good news.  Nothing to worry about.  She also told me I have the breasts of a 30 year old.  I may have the joints of a old person but I have the breasts of a 30 year old.  Ha ha.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!