Wednesday, May 16, 2018

STRESS TEST

Today I went for my stress test.  If you have never had a stress test before it is very stressful.  First the tech puts the sticky things on you and attaches the wires for the EKG.  Then the tech does an ultrasound to check out my heart.  After all that, I get on a treadmill and they had me walk.  Slow at first and then faster and on an incline.  It got harder and harder until I was doing a little jog.  I don't jog since my ankle surgery.

After the treadmill and while I was huffing and puffing, they laid me on the table and did another ultrasound.

I have been told no news is good news.  I won't hear anything unless it is bad news.  I was also told that since they didn't bring a doctor in immediately that was good news.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!