Tuesday, May 22, 2018

PRIMARY DOCTOR APPOINTMENT

I went to see my primary doctor today.  We talked about how I am feeling since my accident where my dog whacked my chin.  My neck is much better.  Not perfect yet but getting better.

I told him about my fatigue and weight gain.  He decided that my thyroid meds needed to be increased a little bit. 

We talked about my heart stuff. 

I have to go get some blood work before the next appointment.  That is about it.

I went to get my blood work for my RA appointment next week.  My primary told me the results of the x-rays I took over a month ago.  There is RA degeneration in my hands.  He didn't see anything in my feet which I think is surprising.  We spoke about how my taking Enbrel when I was younger and it was new probably stopped me from having as much degeneration in my hands and feet.  I need to get on some other medication at my next RA appointment.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!