Wednesday, May 9, 2018

MERGE LANE

I grew up on the East Coast.  I feel like I was taught the correct way to merge on a highway.  Lately I have seen a phenomenon that drives me crazy.

I am driving along in the right lane on a highway.  There is a merge where a lane merges into the highway.  The cars in the lane behind me move to the right into the merge lane in order to skip ahead and merge further up in the right lane of the highway.

Today the car behind me moved to the right lane into the merge lane and got one car ahead of me.  Why is that so important to people?  To get one or two cars ahead.  Is moving one or two cars ahead in line going to save them so much time?  It is so rude.

Anyway, that is my rant for the day.  My audiobook ended so I didn't have something to entertain myself.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!