Friday, March 30, 2018

ORGANIZING MY OFFICE AND SOME CHICKEN TALK

I had my Taskrabbit come over today to help me clean and organize my home office. As usual we forgot to take a "before" photo so I can't show you the complete mess the room was in. My office once again became the dumping ground. When I had my foster son all the items that were in his closet ended up in my office. All my art supplies and camera equipment we're stacked up in my office. Along with boxes of office supplies.


Today we cleared out the office closet and made room for my art supplies and camera equipment. I found a place for the office supplies that were necessary and the rest I took downstairs and merged with the boxes of office supplies in the garage. We organized some paperwork. There is a bunch that still needs to be done and I didn't get to clearing off my desk but I can see the floor and I can sit in my comfy chair again.  I call that a win.

This evening I had a sit down with my neighbors about their chickens. I think they were worried I was going to complain about the noise. Honestly I can't hear them until I come upstairs. Those chickens wake up with the sun. Happi wakes up at 5:30 -5:45 am to go pee so I wake up and then go back to sleep.

I had different concerns. 1. There is too much smell coming from the pen. They need to work on that.  It is better now that the rain stopped.  2.  There is a hold under my fence where something is either burrowing in or out of the pen.  Either way it isn't good.  They are going to fix it.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!