Sunday, March 18, 2018

LEMONY KALE LEEK AND WHITE BEAN SOUP

I made a wonderful soup today with the last of the veggies from my veggie/fruit delivery box.

I made Lemony Kale, Leek and White Bean Soup.  Yes, another soup.  It is cold and damp here with all the rain.  Okay it is not raining today but we are looking at a huge storm coming in a few days and I will be ready.  This recipe made enough soup to last many days.  I used the rest of the kale, carrots and the one leek.  I had to buy two more leeks for the soup.


A few weeks ago I accidentally opened a can of cannellini beans.  I looked up what to do.  I was told to rinse the beans and put them in a bit of water and stick them in the freezer.  The next day when they were frozen, I put them in a foodsaver bag.  Today I opened up the bag and put the frozen beans in the boiling soup.

I made a really tasty soup.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!