Friday, March 2, 2018

HELLO SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA

I flew to Scottsdale Arizona today. I am in Scottsdale to see my friend S. She is an artist and her art is in an art show.  I am staying in a fancy hotel because I waited too long to make my reservation and it is the first weekend of spring training for the West Coast teams.  All the reasonably priced hotels were booked.  I stayed at a hotel called Valley Ho Hotel. It is a 1950's hotel that has been upgraded but still has that Palm Springs/early Vegas look.

This is the view from the balcony.

Bathroom.  Look at the tub!  It has a blue/lavender light over the tub.  It is all glass walls.

The pool with Camelback mountain behind it.

Yes, you can drink water in the room, it only costs $4.00 per bottle.  I went to CVS and got a bottle for $0.50.

Of course I brought Joy!  She loved the luxurious bed.

The first day was flying there and then a bit of a rest in the hotel.  Then I met S and her boyfriend for dinner.

I started to get dizzy and vertigo in the taxi to the airport.  I took the BPPV (benign paroxysmal positional vertigo) medicine at the airport.  I think it was too close to take off because I felt terrible for the first 20 minutes in the air.  Then I fell asleep.  I had pain at the base of my earlobe.  

Until tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!