Wednesday, March 28, 2018

HEART EVENT

Today I had a heart event right in the middle of a meeting.  There was no way around explaining what I was doing when I pushed the monitor and then recorded the event on my phone.  It was a meeting with me and one other person.  At the time the event occurred, the person was giving this long (I mean long) explanation about something.  I pushed the monitor and she didn't notice but once I picked up my phone, it looked like I was disinterested in her speech.  I entered my information in my phone and explained that I was wearing a heart monitor for a heart condition that I have had since I was a kid.  It is nothing to worry about and I am fine.  The doctor just tests me every now and then.  No biggie.

She seemed very concerned at first but then she calmed down.  It really is nothing to worry about at this time.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!