Wednesday, March 21, 2018

CRAZY THINGS ON THE FREEWAY

I have seen some crazy things on the freeway.  Cars driving 90 MPH in a 50 MPH lane.  I guess that is common.

The other day I saw a truck with a bunch of stuff in the truck bed. The truck bed top was tied down.  It was very windy and we were driving in light traffic at about 50 MPH.  The truck bed top suddenly came flying off.  Luckily it flew off to the side of the freeway and not into the traffic behind the truck.

The other day I was driving along a freeway at about 60 MPH when all of a sudden a street cleaning truck pulled into my lane from the shoulder.  All the cars had to slam on their brakes.  What was the street cleaner truck thinking pulling into the freeway?

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!