Saturday, October 1, 2016

TWO MOVIES AND LUNCH

Calendars are very important.  I don't know how people can live without a calendar.  I have a calendar that is on my computer and phone that is color coded.  Different colors for work, medical, travel, fun, birthdays, holidays, etc.  It makes it easy to see in an instant if the thing I have scheduled is a work thing or a medical appointment.  I enter in reminders sometimes minutes ahead of time and sometimes days ahead depending on what it is.

Today I just got back from running an errand when I heard someone enter my home.  It was my dog walker.  He was calling out to the dogs.  He walked in and saw me and said oops! am I here on the wrong day?  Turns out he looked at the wrong Saturday.

Since he was not there to walk the dogs,  He said why don't we go to lunch?  We went to a local restaurant and had lunch.  It was very nice.  We have made plans for the future.

I watched the movie The 33 and John Wick.  I realized I watched John Wick before but I must have fallen asleep before the end.  It helped to see the end.  The 33 was really good.  Okay, we all know they get out since it is a really story.  The story was just so interesting.  There were moments that I got that little bit of claustrophobia fear and I was on my couch! 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!