Saturday, October 8, 2016

CONCERT TONIGHT

Tonight I went to a concert with my friend H.  I was really looking forward to this concert.  I went to get my haircut.  I started cleaning out a cabinet to get ready for my home study for my foster/adoption.  It was a hot and sunny day.  Maybe I got over heated.  Maybe I got dehydrated.  I don't know.

I got to the concert and I was feeling good.  We were standing in the second row in the center.  I was excited.  The opening act started and I began to feel woozy.  Light headed.  At the end of the opening act I went to the ladies room.  I began to feel better once I had some air and some water on my face.

I went back to the concert and now the main act was playing.  I lasted about 4 songs when I thought I was going to pass out.  I had pain in my abdomen,  I was sweating, I was hot, I was cold, I was faint.  I could not stand up.  I had to get out of the crowd.  NOW.  My friend saw me and took me out of the crowd to sit down.   I went to the bartender and asked for some ginger ale and he wouldn't let me pay for it.  My question is "how sick do you have to look to get free ginger ale at a bar?"  I guess I looked that sick.

After sitting for 30 minutes I felt much better.  I did feel bad that my friend missed seeing the concert.  We could hear the whole thing but we could not see the stage.  He was very sweet to take care of me.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!